Morgan "Kick Yer Azz" Fighter

Nick Wheeler

Here's one I made for Randy Morgan 2 years ago, but just now got photographed. 9" 1084 blade, clay hardened and polished, 120 layer twist damascus/fluted fittings, and stabilized Redwood burl handle.

I have the knife now for some touch up polishing, and am going to TRY to take a pic of the blade under a black surface to try and show the hamon.

This knife was my ice-breaker with Don 2 years ago... I walked up and said, "Hi Don... what do you think of this???" *while nervously sweating* :D

K03723_WheelerNick_004.jpg

Thanks for looking :ph34r:

-Nick-

NICK-- What did DON say?? I would have said "What is your name?". I imagine anybody that saw this knife and was meeting you for the first time, would want make sure they got the right name.GRIN.

I like the different type Spanish notch. The blade, handle and furniture all goes together real well.

Chuck

Nick, that's a very nice blade. I can kinda see the hammon in the pic you have already. Like Chuck said, it all goes together really well.

Bob O

"When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who haze me. Oh, Lord, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy saints."

My Website

I walked up and said, "Hi Don... what do you think of this???" *while nervously sweating

If a nervous and sweating unknown guy shows me a 9'' fighter, I give him all my money and run away :P .

Your knife is very nice, as Ric wrote very clean lines.

Giuseppe

Mourir pour des idées, c'est bien beau mais lesquelles?

nice lines !

it was your ice-breaker...it could be my " heart -breaker " :)

Nick.....beautiful knife. Dig your work man.

Be mindful

Practice kindness