• 2 months later...
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm ba-ack! so, destroyed all my original waxes and had to start over, that's why you haven't heard from me in a while I was due for a smack down anyway I made some improvements on the second set

Thank you very much Mat :notworthy: . ok I mannaged to get some pictures done up this morning. I don't have much time to make them really good because I am leaving tommorrow morning at 3 am to drive

Posted Images

Hi Guys,

I did up a pictorial tutorial on my website that features allot of thewax carving that I never had time to post on this thread when I was doing it. thought some of you might be interested. thanks for all the interest, this was a great colaboration. looking forward to further ones.

here it is - ULJake Pictorial

Hi Guys,

I did up a pictorial tutorial on my website that features allot of thewax carving that I never had time to post on this thread when I was doing it. thought some of you might be interested. thanks for all the interest, this was a great colaboration. looking forward to further ones.

here it is - ULJake Pictorial

Beautifull immages Jake, this projekt was something very special.

I Love to see you again in 2007 brother.

• 3 weeks later...

I really apreciate the project postings. The set of blades is magnificant at the least. Keep up the good work.

John C. Lewicki

That was a great pictorial Jake, you did a massive amout of work on the carving and casting for the sheaths and handles of those beautiful blades. The carving truly adds a wonderful dimension and your execution of the style gets better and better! I think I will have to use one of the pictures of the knife and sheath after the fittings were cast on my desktop for a while here at work for inspiration!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Hi all, last Saturday I meet Jake in Solinge in the Deutsche Klingenmuseum .

We had a great time together, seeing us after sveral years again talking about our work, family and about swords. To make it sort, we are planing a second cooperation and for sure it will be a sword.

I have to thank all the guys and girls here viewing this projekt, we have over 60.000 views, you rock, thanks.

Great to hear that! Your collaboration is one of the things that first drew me into the realm of swords and the mythic realm of storytelling. I can't wait to see what you two come up with!

John