KITH Extention

Looks like mine might have been lost in the mail. Stephan is going to take his receipt to the post office and see what they can tell him (it was mailed 3 weeks ago).

I still haven't shipped mine to Jared yet... just can't seem to get the sheath right. Maybe I'm just being overly critical of my work, but I don't like sending out stuff I'm not happy with. We have been in communication though, and fortunately for me Jared is a patient lad :)

--adam

I Just had an idea that we could post pics of the blade we received whenever they all arrive. Maby a pic of the owner with the new blade. I dunno Just a thought :)

Jens

Good idea guys i will start a thread and post myself with my knife that i recieved from Darrel.

Bob

Edited by Robert Mayo

Well, I checked with the post office and they dont seem to have any idea what happened to the package.....

My apologies to all, I will be making a new knife to send to AdamRidlon.

I should have it in the mail (FedEx this time) early next week.

Well, I checked with the post office and they dont seem to have any idea what happened to the package.....

My apologies to all, I will be making a new knife to send to AdamRidlon.

I should have it in the mail (FedEx this time) early next week.

Wow...makes you wonder what the hell's going on with the P/O!!! My knife from Propiene has gone missing since it was shipped...

:261:

Bruce

MBK Co.