Books on forging

Willie

I hope this is the right place to post this!

"The Hand Forged Knife" by Karl Schroen is a GREAT book for people looking for info on the craft of bladesmithing. There's a lot of outstanding information about the whole aspect of forging! There's even a piece about stitching a sheath for your newly made knife!!

"The Art Of Blacksmithing" by Alex W. Bealer is another OUTSTANDING book on forging. This book is the most informative book I've ever seeen about the art of "Smithing". There's 11 Chapters (did I mention that this book is 400 and some odd pages long?). This book goes about the art of Blacksmithing as the art that it is. There's so many facets of "Smithing" and I think this book will be a GREAT addition to anyones collection.

Thanks, Willie

Who; me?

• 3 weeks later...

Are you looking to sell the book? if so, how much?

I hope this is the right place to post this!

"The Hand Forged Knife" by Karl Schroen is a GREAT book for people looking for info on the craft of bladesmithing. There's a lot of outstanding information about the whole aspect of forging! There's even a piece about stitching a sheath for your newly made knife!!

"The Art Of Blacksmithing" by Alex W. Bealer is another OUTSTANDING book on forging. This book is the most informative book I've ever seeen about the art of "Smithing". There's 11 Chapters (did I mention that this book is 400 and some odd pages long?). This book goes about the art of Blacksmithing as the art that it is. There's so many facets of "Smithing" and I think this book will be a GREAT addition to anyones collection.

Thanks, Willie

The two books that I'd made mention of are not for sale. I'd listed them here for anyone that may be interested in finding new info on forging. Thanks, Willie

Who; me?