"Stag-Ironwood" Camp Knife

Here's a new big chopper I just finished up. Light enough to carry and heavy enough to do tough jobs. I hope you like it.

Thanks again,

J.

This Camp knife has a 10" blade forged from 5160 spring steel with a 9" cutting edge and a hand-rubbed finish. The contoured guard and threaded pommel are nickle-silver. The handle is Desert Ironwood Burl and Sambar Stag with a dividing spacer of stabilized/green dyed Box Elder Burl wood. The knife is 15 1/4" overall. The leather blade sheath is fully tooled in a "Quilt" pattern by Tess.

Price, with leather sheath: $700.00, plus shipping.

Visa, MasterCard and Paypal are fine and your satisfaction is always guaranteed.

CAMP_KNIFE_STAG_IRONWOOD_BOX_ELDER___8.JPG

CAMP_KNIFE_STAG_IRONWOOD_BOX_ELDER_OPP___8.JPG

CAMP_KNIFE_STAG_IRONWOOD_BOX_ELDER_TOP___8.JPG

J. Neilson

ABS Master Smith

www.mountainhollow.net

Member of the ABS, EPKCA, NJKCA

Man, why do you keep posting knives that I like so much? Sesiously, that looks amazing. The sheath is realy beutifull.

Larry

When the world ends, I want to be in Kentucky because they are 25 years behind everybody else. Mark Twain

My Webpage

Man, why do you keep posting knives that I like so much?

I had the same thought....J, your knives are gorgeous.

Mourir pour des idées, c'est bien beau mais lesquelles?

Here's a new big chopper I just finished up. Light enough to carry and heavy enough to do tough jobs. I hope you like it.

Thanks again,

J.

This Camp knife has a 10" blade forged from 5160 spring steel with a 9" cutting edge and a hand-rubbed finish. The contoured guard and threaded pommel are nickle-silver. The handle is Desert Ironwood Burl and Sambar Stag with a dividing spacer of stabilized/green dyed Box Elder Burl wood. The knife is 15 1/4" overall. The leather blade sheath is fully tooled in a "Quilt" pattern by Tess.

Price, with leather sheath: $700.00, plus shipping.

Visa, MasterCard and Paypal are fine and your satisfaction is always guaranteed.

Now thats a camp knife! Great job. really nice.

• 3 months later...