sun afternoon during one of my many naps

anyone going to bowies please help me

with the pay backs:)

i might be staying at his house that wekend

if so i think i,ll eat brown beans and hard boiled egges

before i get there!!:)

pew !!

i,m glad he had it

its a hard phone call to make and say " hey bro i think ive lost your space rock"

thanks guys

harley

space rock possum

That's great to hear Harley! Those meteorites are all one of a kind and I am glad it has been located! It would be cool to see a pic of it, I have been collecting them for several years now.

Everything I need to know I learned from the people trapped in my basement.

I'm out of my mind but feel free to leave a message.

Yay for finding the rock! I'm glad it wasn't stolen.

Bob O

"When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who haze me. Oh, Lord, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy saints."

My Website

the rock has been located!!!!

i put off calling mike crenshaw for weeks hopeing the meteor would turn up

i bit the bullet a few days ago

AND!!!!!!!

LO AND BEHOLD

he had taken it back home with him after my hammerin

sun afternoon during one of my many naps

anyone going to bowies please help me

with the pay backs:)

i might be staying at his house that wekend

if so i think i,ll eat brown beans and hard boiled egges

before i get there!!:)

pew !!

i,m glad he had it

its a hard phone call to make and say " hey bro i think ive lost your space rock"

thanks guys

harley

space rock possum

Thats usually the way it turns out. I've lost things a few times, and after trying to think who could of taken it, it turns up on its own, and I feel really bad for even thinking that someone would have taken it. One time a friend of mine had something of value, and he stashed it in a safe place, and then couldn't find it for the life of him. He started thinking someone had stolen it and was really in a panic. Well it turned up the next month when his wife found it. He had hidden it in her box of tampons. Just goes to show you, if you hide it to good, even you won't be able to find it. Really glad it turned up, Harley.

• 1 month later...

Larry, Damm glad you found your rock, The thing that scares me is thinking of all the things I hid from myself and forgot and will never see again. My wifes culture is one of cleanliness and she is forever cleaning up my stuff to that point I cant find anything, I had to ban her from my office and if she gets anywhere near my blacksmith shop I get the dog after her and yell a bunch.

Good news, Lord Possum!

SWMBO has a bad habit of tidying things up around me. I forget where I put things. When my senior cat wants to take a nap, she clears a space on the workbench by pushing things off the edge. Once the things hit the ground, junior cat assumes that they're toys and takes them off into some other dimension. It's a wonder anything gets done, considering the amount of time I spend looking for stuff.

"I'm not anti-gun. I'm pro-knife." Molly Ivins

NT Limpin' Cat Prokopp