chris

thanks deepely for your efforts

and itsa a great job

i want to put it on my web sight!!!!

sorry it took so long to find this thread

and again

thanks

harley

Well, I did finish the video, and sold a few at Larry's. I have a whole stack here waiting for new homes. $20 gets you 2 hours of mind-numbing steel-making goodness, maybe those who got one already will pipe up and offer a review.

I'll try to get a condensed sample (5 min or so) online for people to preview it, but I have things in the shop that need doing, as well.

If you want one, I prefer Paypal but will take cash or checks in the mail as well. Email me at prizzim AT hotmail.com to order. Don't forget to include your address.

Well, I did finish the video, and sold a few at Larry's. I have a whole stack here waiting for new homes. $20 gets you 2 hours of mind-numbing steel-making goodness, maybe those who got one already will pipe up and offer a review.

I'll try to get a condensed sample (5 min or so) online for people to preview it, but I have things in the shop that need doing, as well.

If you want one, I prefer Paypal but will take cash or checks in the mail as well. Email me at prizzim AT hotmail.com to order. Don't forget to include your address.

its so good that u might be promoted to hammerin chronicler!!!!!!!!!!!!

now that ive seen this one i want one for the 2007 hammerin and there ant one( boo hoo)

harley

I'm glad you enjoyed it, Larry. Still, no video can equal being there and watching, or even participating, in the magic. Buy this thing, and you'll only want to show up next year even worse. Word is, Mike is coming back and maybe I'll be lucky enough to work with him. Gotta make something outta the steel Stephen and I made, though, first.

I just watched most of the video and it is very well done. I notice I made a metallurgical mistake and it got caught on camera...for the record ..cooling steel goes from face centered to body centered.

In the beginning Chris's voice-over mentions that Larry is a Master smith...in the ABS he is not, but for what it is worth I agree in that Harley is a master...he has demonstrated this to me time and again over the years.

Ric

Wow, I thought I'd heard that somewhere... I was certain of it until you said something. Anyway, his mastery of the craft transcends a certificate, just like you say, Ric. I apologize for the error.

Chris,

Are these video's still for sale?

Is there shipping added to the price or is it $20 total?

I am new to this forum and to Bladesmithing, I alway's rather watching it done then reading it being done.

Yes, I still have some, and they're $20 alltogether. Check your email.