33lb.anyang and press for sale

Im going to try to get one of the mechanicals .33LB.ANYANG for sale, Purchased in july.$2700.00+ buyer sets up and pays shipping.,A great little hammer that will out work most 50lb. mechanicals.Will draw pattern welded billets and break down round stock over an inch in diameter.please contact at 978_249_9106 or via this board.LanandMark001.jpg

Edited by mark stephen

Im going to try to get one of the mechanicals .33LB.ANYANG purchased in july and RIVERSIDE MACHINE 24 TON PRESS purchased 3 weeks ago, for sale TOGETHER ONLY.$4900.00 gets both machines.Both are great machines that come with flat and drawing dies,and both will work pattern welded billets.The anyang was $3795.00+$400.00 ship. in july and the press was $2400.00+$200.00ship+$100.00drawing dies 3 weeks ago.My phone-978-249-9106 or contact me via this board.

Mark,

What size billet will the ANYANG 33 work? I've seen one of these and it looks like the size I can fit into my shop, But I wonder if a 33# hammer will move enough metal to make me happy. I know a 25# Little giant would, so a 33# should also. Thanks.

Tony G

Mark,

What size billet will the ANYANG 33 work? I've seen one of these and it looks like the size I can fit into my shop, But I wonder if a 33# hammer will move enough metal to make me happy. I know a 25# Little giant would, so a 33# should also. Thanks.

Tony G

According to the info on them at www.chinesehammers.com ot can do 30mm (1.18") square or 35mm (1.38") round. This assumes of course that the units are millimeters on their page. they don't say.

Hope that helps.

-d

To add to that, Randal Graham once told me the Anyang 33 will outforge a 50lb Little giant.

Sorry i didnt awnser sooner.Afreind of mine has a 25lb. and a 50lb.little giant and my little hammer will out work both and has enough control to taper little nails with my flat dies.

• 1 month later...

Im going to try to get one of the mechanicals .33LB.ANYANG for sale, Purchased in july.$2700.00+ buyer sets up and pays shipping.,A great little hammer that will out work most 50lb. mechanicals.Will draw pattern welded billets and break down round stock over an inch in diameter.please contact at 978_249_9106 or via this board.LanandMark001.jpg

Ok, lets get together and talk about this hammer and see if I can get it home.

John Davis 209-740-7125

Mark,

I hope everything is OK with you and your family.

I need to get in touch with you about the air hammer, specifically the belt guard. Please send it right away. I want to get the hammer up and running and this is the last piece to complete the sale.

I would also like to talk about your modifications to the stand if you have a chance.

Sorry it is necessary contact you this way, but I have tried both phone numbers you gave me, left voice messages and PM'ed on this site. No answer. So, if for some reason my messages are not getting through to you, I know you are monitoring this site (and thread) as indicated by your 1/5/2007 response to the purchase inquiry.

Again, I hope the inability to contact you is not because of a family emergency... please contact me and we can finalize the transaction with the last component.

Talk to you soon.

Dan

Dan,im fine just been busy as hell around here and i hate the phone.Ill give you a buzz this weekend.Buy the way you can run the hammer without the guard,i never used it. Mark

Mark, sent a PM yesterday evening. Good to hear everything is OK. Busy is good, eh? Making money. :-) Talk to you later.

Dan