I don't mean to beg, But can anyone help me out with getting some DEFINTATE factory bonified D2 round or square or flat WHATEVER size scraps anyone might have laying around. I do knives and stuff on the side when I am not doing my fulltime job of blacksmithing, so all the cash I have goes into the blacksmithing business, so I would buy stock from admiral or wherever, but I just don't have the cash to spare on a hobby. I don't have much to trade, unless you would want some cool blacksmithed stuff, I do hardware, decorative nails, hooks for holding up swords and knives, hooks for coats pots pans whatever:D, toilet paper holders, paper towel, holders, all you beer lovers, I make leaf shaped key chain bottle openers, a bunch of other things, guitar stands, all kinds of stuff. So if you have any bits or peices, or bars flat, square, round or whatever, please let me know and maybe we can work something out:D. Thanks!

Let not the swords of good and free men be reforged into plowshares, but may they rest in a place of honor; ready, well oiled and God willing unused. For if the price of peace becomes licking the boots of tyrants, then "To Arms!" I say, and may the fortunes of war smile upon patriots

D2.....cant that be found as scrap in some old planer blades or somthing? i dont recall for sure and i dont have the book i read about it here with me but....if you went to some sharpening places you could probably get some old planer blades for free or cheap...again i dont know for sure if im right though...

formerly youngbuck...i now have a name!

Yeah, sometimes planer blades are other things as well as D2, but I am looking for definate samples of D2, to get a feel for truthfully how it works hot, as I have not had any of the problems people state(it's unforgeable!) they have with hot working it.

Let not the swords of good and free men be reforged into plowshares, but may they rest in a place of honor; ready, well oiled and God willing unused. For if the price of peace becomes licking the boots of tyrants, then "To Arms!" I say, and may the fortunes of war smile upon patriots

Email sent:D!