Sierra forge and fire question

This question aimed a Don. Do you know when their website might be updated? I've been keeping an eye on it for a while for a class schedule for this year but no luck. I sent off an email asking about it and also joined the mailing list but I haven't received a response. I plan on taking the basic forging class sometime this year.

Thanks

Brian Shafer

No Thor, no hammer.

Know Thor, know hammer!

Hi,

I am working on it now and hope to have something up by the end of the month. We are moving toward weekend and night classes with special week long classes featuring guest instructors. It takes a lot of time to work out all the details, but I think we are close now. Thanks for asking.

Don

Don Fogg

• 2 months later...

For those interested, Sierra forge and fire has finally posted bladesmithing classes for this year. Classes posted start as soon as next week and go all the way to November. Don Fogg will be teaching a beginning and intermediate blade smithing class and also a sword making class. I plan on going to the intermediate class in Sept. :D

Brian

No Thor, no hammer.

Know Thor, know hammer!

For those interested, Sierra forge and fire has finally posted bladesmithing classes for this year. Classes posted start as soon as next week and go all the way to November. Don Fogg will be teaching a beginning and intermediate blade smithing class and also a sword making class. I plan on going to the intermediate class in Sept. :D

Brian

I just looked at the sight, and still get the 2006 schedule ? I need to know! I need lots of time to kiss up to the Boss Lady.

Tony

Tony, try here and check to the right side to download the pdf,,,

jm

Blade

The blade, elegant
Slicing through the sweet, warm breeze
with a precise hit.

Sam Wands (10 years old)

Gold for the merchant, silver for the maid;
Copper for the craftsman, cunning at their trade.
Good! Laughed the baron, sitting in his hall;
But steel---cold steel---shall be master of them all!