BADGER KNIFE SHOW

PMARTINKNIVES

Just wanted to give a heads up on an upcoming show in Janesville, WI on March 23rd, 24th, and 25th 2007.

This is a great show, it has 175 tables and some of the most talented makers along with suppliers that you can assemble in one place. For more info log onto the badger knife club's web site.

Yeah, and Peter wins best in show every year too. Some of you guys need to show up to give him some competition.... :D:lol:

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves. Will Rogers

• 3 weeks later...

I'm planning on coming at least one day, more if I can manage it.

Still trying to convince my fiance that he should come, just to prove to you guys that he actually exists... *grin*

M

Ancora Imparo

... just to prove to you guys that he actually exists... *grin*

There will be at least a good half dozen of your "forge uncles" there who'd love to take his measure. If he really exists that is. :D

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves. Will Rogers

Well I figure that having you guys as big brothers would be intimidating to any guy... :D

I don't know if I can get out of work to come down Friday, but I'll definitely be there on Saturday. Aric probably will be as well, so we'll see. He doesn't scare easy, so he ought to be fine. *grin* I promise he isn't a figment of my imagination!

See you then!

m

Ancora Imparo