A happy customer

This is obviously not a knife.

Here we see my young friend Alix, for whom I made the sheepskin mukluks that she has on her little feet. She saw me in a pair of my more manly man, masculine, virile boots and asked for a girly pair.

Since Alix activates my "Dad Reflex", she got what she wanted. Lord, but cute little people can make us olpharts do anything, can't they? ;)

alix_in_boots.JPG

Edited by CProkopp

Nice, well built, little thing.

Oh yeah and the boots are nice too.

Watch it there, gentlemen. That's my unofficial daughter you're talking about there. I like to tease Alix by reminding her of how much she reminds me of my daughter Rachel.

Save that Alix is short and Rachel is almost my height. Of course, Alix is brunette and dark and Rockie is a fair red-head. And let's not forget that Alix is Hispanic and Rachel's obvously a Ukrainian Jew (Like her old man). Other than that, the resemblance is startling! :rolleyes:

We have two weeks of cold weather (Remember the snow a few months ago?), spring takes up most of a morning and afternoon (That was last Saturday). Now summer's here and we're getting close to triple-digit temperatures. That's when people find ways to eschew as many articles of clothing as possible.

I really like summer. B)

We had some weird ass weather here today.

I had planned to go out and forge, and then walked outside and was like "Nope nevermind" haha it was too cold!

Been having nice warm weather. News just got done saying that today was ... Well they show the record high and record low, today was a record high for being the coldest it's been for the high temp of the day.

If that made sense.

Well here in sunny i mean snowy texas panhandle we haveing a snow storm last night we had server weather and they says it going to be in the 70 for the firth part of the week with more storms i love this time of year