VIP Passes for the Blade Show

Raymond Richard

I've got 5 VIP passes left. If you would like one or two send me a message with you address and I'll send them out to you after I get them in my hands. There not a totally free admission this year since they want 5 bucks when you register but there still better than paying at the door. There good for 3 days and will get you in an hour early on Friday.

Raymond Richard

www.hawknknives.com

Ray: I would like 2 if they are left. I'll PM my info. I live north east of Atlanta about 45 minutes. I missed you last year. I was late on Saturday and when I went by your table you were away buying some stag. Go figure ;)

Me and the Misses thank you,

Chuck

ps I'll even bring you some surprise steel!

Edited by Chuck Bussey

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."

- Thomas Jefferson

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."

- Tom Clancy

Ray: I would like 2 if they are left. I'll PM my info. I live north east of Atlanta about 45 minutes. I missed you last year. I was late on Saturday and when I went by your table you were away buying some stag. Go figure ;)

Me and the Misses thank you,

Chuck

ps I'll even bring you some surprise steel!

Do you need one for your son? When I get bored at the shows I have a tendency to wonder off. I think I was out scouting for stag. I did my buying on Sunday when the prices came down.

Raymond Richard

www.hawknknives.com

Do you need one for your son? When I get bored at the shows I have a tendency to wonder off. I think I was out scouting for stag. I did my buying on Sunday when the prices came down.

Probably should. Thanks... He is 5 but I think we had to pay a couple of dollars for him to get in.

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."

- Thomas Jefferson

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."

- Tom Clancy