Honkers on the face sheild

I changed the shield on my full face mask yesterday ....... the old one had gotten so scratched and repolishied and sratched again through too many cycles to the point it was time for a new one.......Well those new ones are like just like invsiable!!!!!!!!!! and so you know what happened..........those sheilds work just like the are suppose to......... keep all that flying debris away from your face..........they also protect your work from a big honker coming from your mouth ....... I didn't take a photo but I did have a good laugh......... hope you did too........

dick

Aaawww...you shoulda shared!

"I'm not anti-gun. I'm pro-knife." Molly Ivins

NT Limpin' Cat Prokopp

EEeeeewwwww... :wacko:

I have one of those full-face ones with the powered respirator on top and the neoprene seal at the throat, and boy, is it fun to sneeze in! I feel your pain. :lol:

Personally, I enjoy a good broccoli belch under those conditions.

NT Limpin' Cat Prokopp

Talco

I have some goop that I got from a friend that is used to polish headlight covers on cars....... I think it is a very fine polishing compound........there is no name on it ........ you could try an automotive store....it works pretty good but it doesn't take out heavy scratches.......

eventualy the sheild gets too bad to use........

But maybe a magic marker would be good to use so you can see you have a mask on ....... course after I spat the first time I now have a clear image that I have a mask on....... and now before I spit I wave my hand to check if I do have a mask on!!!!!! ha ha ha

Am I the only one that got a completely different image when presented with the topic title? I mean, it sounded like fun...

Am I the only one that got a completely different image when presented with the topic title? I mean, it sounded like fun...

I dunno....getting hit in the helmet visor by a goose whilst riding one's motorcycle doesn't appeal to ME!

NT Limpin' Cat Prokopp

You must have misread and was thinking Hooters on the face shield. Much more fun then Honkers on the face shield.

Tony G