I'm just a kid at heart

So i've seen a lot of different question on here lately that have really made me laught a lot. :lol:

So with my finger gashed open I have had a little free time today. Kinda just letting it heal. So I got the idea for another fun question, at least it sounded fun to me.

Who is your favorite superhero from the comics, DC or Marvel, and with a sub-question of who is the hottest female character in comics.

I know this show my geek side, but look at what we do. There is a good chance that we as knifemaker are less than 1% of the planets population. I think that make us all geeks.

So i'm going with Spiderman. I grew up with the wall crawler and alway wanted to be him. Beside he married to Mary Jane what a bonus.

I haven't made up my mind on the hottest female character. I mean I just thought this up, and there so many to chose from. Maybe Rogue from the X Men or maybe Kitty Pyde aka Shadow Cat. You gotta love a girl with her own pet dragon. And lets not for catwomen (Julie Newmar from tv)

So there you have the question. So let here from you true believer as Stan might say.

And remember With great power comes great responsiblity.

I know i'm a geek :P

:D

Okay I knew someone was going to throw in Thor with being a bladessmithing forum, but I did not expect his hammer to beat him out.

Hey Sam what about Belit you know Conan's girlfriend, she cute.

I will admit I am a comic book nerd but I only like Marvel. Im not much of a fan of DC ( Superman, Batman, etc ).

My favorites are The Hulk, Thor, Punisher and The Silver Surfer. How cool would it be to cruise the cosmos on a surfboard? As far as sexy comic girls, check out The Lady Sif from the Thor line of comics. Not bad if you ask me and she fits in so well here.

Larry Sharp

Sif.jpg

Edited by SHARPENSTEIN

Okay new parameter

Favorite superhero and sub-question of hottest female chracter comic or sci-fi.

How's that Richard?

Remember

"If 7 of 9 heaves a sight. What do you have? Cyborg,Cyborg. Blue, blue, cobalt blue!" Kitsurabami "It's a common misconception to confuse robot with cyborgs." Mamimi "Cyborg my ass" Hara Haruko

I am just a FLCL junkie. :D

Ok After spiderman i'm going with Sike Spiegel form Cowboy Beebop Or Noata from FLCl. Man Noata gets all the chicks.

And Hara Haruko or kitsurabami from FLCL for the sub? But you know this will change in five minute like the weather.

Edited by Raymond Johnson

Nick Fury, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.

For my money, the woman that 'does it' for me in sci-fi would have to be Molly Blades (or Sally Shears, depending upon what novel we're talking about) from William Gibson's books.

A knife guy digging her, go figure.

Ooh, this is one I'm gonna have to think of. Always loved comics so that'll be a difficult one.

Hrm, as for the women kinda the same, although I've always kinda liked the ones like Lady Death, Aspen from the Fathom comics, Sara Pezzini from Witchblade, Lara Croft has a line of comics with Top Cow.

Been a while since I've bought any, so kinda fallen behind on ones I normally collected.

Being a geek through and through I have to go with Forge. Underused but what isn't cool about a guy who can build weapons from spare parts just by thinking about them. Put Daredevil Spiderman and Wolverine in there too.

I always wanted to know if I could forge a blade from Colosus' right arm. :rolleyes:

As far as Hottie Hero's go I have to say Electra and Storm. :D

For my money, the woman that 'does it' for me in sci-fi would have to be Molly Blades (or Sally Shears, depending upon what novel we're talking about) from William Gibson's books.

A knife guy digging her, go figure.

Right on Matt!!

Edited by Adlai Stein

*activate geek mode*

i dont have many superhero types...

i must be allergic to spandex or something :P

prolly my fav character would be be a tie between Grendel, Constantine or Dream.

as for cute girly characters...im torn between Dawn or Death.

ack.... im so indecisive ^_^

but how can you choose favourites and risk offending such kewl characters?

though im guessing im about the only person who knows who im talking about here :D

*slightly lessen geek mode*

>>confirmed - geek mode normal.

I've always thought The Darkness was a neat character too.

It was one of the main ones I collected.

I'm familiar with Dawn, but wasn't one I collected.

Got a bunch of the Lady Death comics though, and a bunch of comics I got a while back through a nice fellow on ebay, not yet read them though.