MAD Dwarf website.

SHARPENSTEIN

I was just looking at your website, looks outstanding! You guys have done a great job with it. Keep up the good work.

Larry Sharp

When the world ends, I want to be in Kentucky because they are 25 years behind everybody else. Mark Twain

My Webpage

I agree, great looking website.

I am also envious,...

I wish that I had a big damn barn workshop, and partners in forging crime.

No one in my area is interested in what i do.

I tell them that i make knives and swords, and they just look at me funny.

They always either dont beleive me, or they think that i am some sort of nut job.

Its great that you guys could band together, I bet you learn alot from each other.

Mike Lambiase.

Mike Lambiase

Burning Man Forge

I guess a link would have been smart. http://maddwarfworkshop.com/

Larry Sharp

When the world ends, I want to be in Kentucky because they are 25 years behind everybody else. Mark Twain

My Webpage

Hey guys!!! :)

Thank you SOOO much for the kind words about the site!!! It seriously means SO MUCH coming from you guys, my fellow brothers of the forge & anvil ;)

I started building the site last year around May, and just finished it!!

We haven’t even got a chance to really get the word out about it yet and still have had a lot of hits! Its pretty crazy.

We have a LOT of new projects that we are finishing up and hopefully will have them posted up on the site here soon, so keep checking back!! :)

But yeah, thanks so much again guys!!

Its only the beginning of the journey for MAD! ;)

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness,

nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend"

J.R.R. Tolkien

www.CedarloreForge.com

BAD........ASS.

Let not the swords of good and free men be reforged into plowshares, but may they rest in a place of honor; ready, well oiled and God willing unused. For if the price of peace becomes licking the boots of tyrants, then "To Arms!" I say, and may the fortunes of war smile upon patriots

Haha!

I just had a look and I must agree, that's a pretty cool looking site, I like the layout of it.

Great job on the website.

Have any of the three of you read any of the Dark elf books of the Forgotten Realms series? They're by R. A. Salvatore.

It's another book series I've been following for a while now among others in the Forgotten Realms setting, I need to read more of the Tolkien books too as well as Lewis's. Definitely a fan of fantasy books here too.

I've thought it'd be fun to replicate some of the blades they way I think of them in my head or using book descriptions in conjunction. Be fun to do eventually.

The dwarf in the books was a smith as well =P

Beau Erwin

www.ErwinKnives.com

Custom knives

Bcarta Composites

Stabilized Woods

Hey Bladesmiths!

thanks for checking out the site, David deserves all the credit on that one, many sleepless nights has he spent over the last year working on that thing. It turned out great though!

like David said, keep checking back for more updates in the next few weeks.. all i can say is David has worked his butt off on a peice, and he just recently finished it, and he better get it online before i go nuts.. so keep checking back for more info.

thanks for the + comments!

M

Andy

D

"Behold, I have created the Blacksmith that bloweth the coals on the fire, and brings forth an instrument for his work" Isaiah 54:16

www.MADdwarfWorkshop.com