I BOUGHT A MOPED!!!!!!

YUP! I put 100$ down on a Moped! I think it is a Honda Elite 150 also known as "the/a spacy". I should have it in three weeks if not sooner when it is paid off in full. A HECK of a deal it seems, it only has 1800 miles on it! :blink: Expect some new Avatar pictures soon! It's sky blue, sprightly and OH SO NICE! Can you tell I am extatic@!!??!?

Edited by Sam Salvati

Let not the swords of good and free men be reforged into plowshares, but may they rest in a place of honor; ready, well oiled and God willing unused. For if the price of peace becomes licking the boots of tyrants, then "To Arms!" I say, and may the fortunes of war smile upon patriots

sounds like fun :)

i keep giggling cause i keep hearing Jasper Carrot singing 'Funky Moped' in my head ... though i doubt anyone outside of the UK will have any idea what im talking about

:D

deeDWF4.jpg

:D .

Let not the swords of good and free men be reforged into plowshares, but may they rest in a place of honor; ready, well oiled and God willing unused. For if the price of peace becomes licking the boots of tyrants, then "To Arms!" I say, and may the fortunes of war smile upon patriots

Your not joining a vespa gang, are you?

Hey! How about covering it in blade and having a mad max kinda moped.

Just kidding!

I really do want to see a picture.

Sometimes, eating rommin that taste bad, can be fun too. Hara Haruko-FLCL

Raymond Johnson

My Webpage

Your not joining a vespa gang, are you?

Hey! How about covering it in blade and having a mad max kinda moped.

Just kidding!

I really do want to see a picture.

If there WERE Vespa gangs around by me, I would beat up the leader and make it my own. But alas, no scooter gangs:(. When I do get it after it is paid off i will be putting cool stickers, especially my ABANA bumper sticker and some others, and maybe doing a bit of a custom paint job on it:D.

Congrats Sam,

Scoots are great fun. I owned a Honda 50 cc scooter when I was

in college. 100 mpg! However, PLEASE ride wearing a good helmet.

We all would hate to have someone as talented as you are get their

brains scrambled. Eggs yes, brains no.

I still ride. Gold Wing 1500 with a 2 seat sidecar. It's all fun.

Bill

VERY COOL BILL! I used to ride my Honda Rebel '85 250CC all over, everyday. But sadly it keeps getting flat front tires, I am cionvinced there has to be a snag on the rim. I have not had the money to get everything it needs fixed, and then re insure it so in my garage it has sat. I start it every once in awhile, and wish I had enough to get it going again, thankfully though(as it is such a small bike) my sister is going to learn to ride on it(It was my mom's before it was mine hehe). So thankfully this heck of a deal came by, $400 for a MINT 1800 miles only scoot, I couldn't resist to get the wind back in my hair again:D. I definately wear a helmet, I see guys coming over from PA without helmets, and think what stupid A$$ chumps they are, acting all big and bad, if they went down how would they're wives and children and friends feel?

"Gold Wing 1500 with a 2 seat sidecar"

That thing must FLOAT :blink: Ride safe Bill!

Cool, i'll be able to make the rest of the payments this week instead of 3 weeks from now:D. Pictures hopefully this Friday!

Scoots are really cool, I just finished building a custom bike using harley drive train and other neat parts. It is a 4 year project that I just resently had inspected and titled by our finest State Police Dept.(required) so now its legal to drive. Brain bucket is recommended as is ear plugs :lol: enjoy your ride! :lol:

Peter

FORUM_1.jpg

FORUM_2.jpg

FORUM_3.jpg

Damn Peter, words cannot say how gorgeous and friggin niceley done that is, you must be a proud papa :lol:

This Friday, look for pictures, or if you are in the NY area, this odd buzzing noise:D.

I live in the lower east side on the mainland, About 2 hours north and West from NYC. Rural NY. Yulan, 12792. PICTURES TOMMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Sam Salvati

Here she is!

My_new_ride.JPG

• 3 weeks later...