She should NOT stand there!

Karl B. Andersen

This time of year, with my apples on the ground, deer in the yard are almost an annoyance.

The first photo just shows what's normal.

The next two are taken on two consecutive days, even though it lools like I caught here coming and going.

But, each time I caught her out of the upstairs window, she was standing right next to my archery targets!

DSCF0079-1.jpg

DSCF0078-1.jpg

DSCF0084-1.jpg

Is it deer season yet? :P

Bob O

"When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who haze me. Oh, Lord, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy saints."

My Website

I smell dinner! I like venison medallions with mushrooms in a brown gravy....served with young potatoes or rice.

I think you will get your limit this year - but the deer will only show up again when deer searson is over - they do that just to tease you.

Scott

D. Scott MacKenzie, PhD

Heat Treating (Aluminum and Steel)

Quenching (Water, Polymer, Oil, Salt and Mar-Tempering)

You're right!

They'll stand there under that apple tree while I mow the yard or talk on my cell phone standing in the driveway, and they'll just be chewin' away on those apples.

As soon as I sharpen my broadheads - they're gone!

Oct. 1st!

That's not too far off. Only about a week away... Now if they scatter when you sharpen the broadheads just sharpen 'em well in advance, that way they won't hear a thing and they'll come back and WHAM! :ph34r::lol:

Bob O

"When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who haze me. Oh, Lord, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy saints."

My Website

Jeez, the only wildlife I see from my window are such tasty things as javelinas, coatimundis, the occasional coyote and (of course) road runners. The latter don't beep.

"I'm not anti-gun. I'm pro-knife." Molly Ivins

NT Limpin' Cat Prokopp