First one in a while.

SHARPENSTEIN

Been a while since Ive finished anything I wanted people to see but here is one that turned out well. Steel is coil spring, overall length is 7" with a blade length is 3.5". Cotton cord wrap with digital camo handle.

This one is going to get a neck sheath, Ill post pics when its done.

Let me know what you think.

Larry Sharp

necknife_010__Small_.jpg

necknife_009__Small_.jpg

When the world ends, I want to be in Kentucky because they are 25 years behind everybody else. Mark Twain

My Webpage

Nice looking knife. It has some real nice lines and the Turkshead knot goes well with the wrap. That should be a real nice working knife.

Doug Lester

HELP...I'm a twenty year old trapped in the body of an old man!!!

WELL DONE LARRY! that is great work, the overall look is top notch!

Let not the swords of good and free men be reforged into plowshares, but may they rest in a place of honor; ready, well oiled and God willing unused. For if the price of peace becomes licking the boots of tyrants, then "To Arms!" I say, and may the fortunes of war smile upon patriots

Thanks for the comments! I have started a new job recently that allows more time in the shop so I have been practicing. Beau, the camo looks better in person but it still doesnt look as good as it did in my head. on the next one, Im thinking of trying the same wrap over some thin ivory micarta. That should contrast nicely.

Thanks again.

Larry Sharp

When the world ends, I want to be in Kentucky because they are 25 years behind everybody else. Mark Twain

My Webpage

Nice work Larry. I personally like the ACU cammo ;)

Bob O

"When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who haze me. Oh, Lord, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy saints."

My Website