whos attending the Baltimore show?

Kerrystagmer

Dec 9th is the Baltimore knife show.

Just wondering who is coming and or selling?

I dont have tables there anymore as I never have stock, but will be there all day.

http://www.knifeshows.com/shows/baltimore/index.html

Edited by Kerrystagmer

I wish I could make it. Unfortunately, I'll still be in school untill the next weekend.

Bob O

"When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who haze me. Oh, Lord, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy saints."

My Website

Thanks for posting the info about the show. I was there last year with questions about forges. I drove 10 hours round trip just to stay for two hours. Unfortunantly, I'm scheduled to work that weekend and we're too short staffed to trade off with anyone. Maybe next year.

Doug Lester

HELP...I'm a twenty year old trapped in the body of an old man!!!

Hi Kerry, I'll be there and with a little luck, I hope to sell a few things. Please find my table and give an intro.

Peter

Peter,

while your shop may be a bit too clean, your my kinda tool junky... 3 powerhammers in your garage!

I checked over your site and intend to pick your brain a bit...

Bob,

Sorry you cant make it! It will be nice to see you back around at somepoint.

Doug,

In some past years I have had tables as it is a local show for me. Honesty I kinda wish I had at this point.

Ted Merchant and I are friends and I love attending the show.

I'll be getting there with a friend who has a table (Butch Harner) on Saturday night and will be at the show all day Sunday. J. & Tess Neilson will also be there though their table has moved this year.I bet Larry Nowicki will be there as well.

-d

Peter,

while your shop may be a bit too clean, your my kinda tool junky... 3 powerhammers in your garage!

I checked over your site and intend to pick your brain a bit...

Bob,

Sorry you cant make it! It will be nice to see you back around at somepoint.

Doug,

In some past years I have had tables as it is a local show for me. Honesty I kinda wish I had at this point.

Ted Merchant and I are friends and I love attending the show.

kerry, I cleaned the shop just for the picture, most of the time I have to levitate from end to end to get what I'm after. I have 3 power hammers only because I don't have room for 4 :lol: I also have 3 milling machines but that doesn't mean I know how to use them. Power tools are like beer, the more you have, the more you want! :wacko:

Peter

I'd like to get up to some Guild meetings sometime, but I have drill for the National Guard every 3 weekend.

Bob O

"When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who haze me. Oh, Lord, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy saints."

My Website