HAIR CUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really like before pic #1. You're a madman!

Short Hair FTW!! i had long hair and i kept setting it on fire.....

looks good sam.

~~DJ

Yes DEFINATELY short hair FTW(for the win). J, what do you think about this one? A bit of clown face and i could have played the new Joke:D.

old_hair_2a.JPG

Hey Sam,

Although I'm a fan of long hair, the hair cut looks really good on you. You did look kind of like a madman with the long hair. Not that there is anything wrong with looking like a madman. I'm married now, so my long hair days are over. My wife makes sure I get regular hair cuts. One of the down sides of marriage!

Tony G

Thanks Tony, i was digging the long hair too, but it was too much upkeep. I agree with there not being anything wrong with looking like a madman, i liked it, but doing business with the public was tough:D. LOL, sounds like she has you by the hair:D. Women don't understand what i call "The Samson Effect", a man's power comes partly from his hair, and that it must grow long and wild:).

Edited by Sam Salvati
Looks good, sorry to see the barber must have slipped with the scissors and accidentally cut your shirt off...... :D

:D, No, afterwards I was just admiring myself and posing and flexing naked in front of the mirror, I edited out the parts that might scare/disturb/humble/horrify, I can post those if you want, though I don't have any badass tattoos like Mr Loose:)

YET.

Edited by Sam Salvati

I'd always had short hair so around uhh...4 or so years ago I just decided it was time for a change, so started growing.

Also get the annoyance of lots of people (Esp family) asking when I'm going to cut it.

I've thought about cutting it off, but just haven't decided to do so yet.

I'm married now, so my long hair days are over. My wife makes sure I get regular hair cuts. One of the down sides of marriage!

Looks good, sorry to see the barber must have slipped with the scissors and accidentally cut your shirt off......

Put the two quotes together and you'll see why most of us married guys put up with it! I like the haircut BTW Sam. You are right - much easier to deal with Joe Public when you do not look like an unpredictable maniac!

Thanks Tony, i was digging the long hair too, but it was too much upkeep. I agree with there not being anything wrong with looking like a madman, i liked it, but doing business with the public was tough:D. LOL, sounds like she has you by the hair:D. Women don't understand what i call "The Samson Effect", a man's power comes partly from his hair, and that it must grow long and wild:).

You know Sam, I was amazed at how different some people act toward you when you cut your hair. Its a shame that some people are so screwed up. I always had long hair when I was younger. I also have about 11 tatoo's from my younger days. When people would see me they would think I was a hard core biker, or X-Con or something. I did have bikes before I got married, but just because you ride a bike and have tatoo's and long hair doesn't make you a bad person. I really am a nice, and peaceful, and likable guy , once you get to know me. If I do say so myself. Some people are so short sighted. Never judge a book by its cover.

Tony G

One day I was at work, one of my supervisors told me that after I'd talked to her and walked off, some older guy came up saying they should make me cut my hair, and how he didn't know why they let me keep it that, guy was just being rude. So she told the guy that my hair was prettier than hers. *laughs*

I do get a fair number of compliments on it, but tends to be from the older women...where are all the ones my age!?

Holy Cow!!

My wife wants me to have long hair, so I'm growing

it faster than it's falling out. He, He.

Sam, We hardly knew ye!

Meanwhile, back at the forge, customer wants an ulu to match the one her grandmother

had and an ivory handled fork. (for her daughter) Hand has healed up enough to get

back to work. Yeehaww! Physical therapist says take it easy for another 2-3 weeks,

but damn, its time to get back to work.

Had dinner tonight at a sushi restaurant, and the head chef needs a new knife. Asks

if I can make one for him. You betcha!

Hammer on!!!

Bill

I did have a job, in the early '90's, where they told me I was too scary to send out to customer sites, so would I please cut it. The last time I had it cut in the modern era was '98, the beard too. You'd think it would be down to the ground, but it just sorta stopped growing, ah well.

Never had a wife (either one) ask me to cut it though.

Geoff

You know Sam, I was amazed at how different some people act toward you when you cut your hair. Its a shame that some people are so screwed up. I always had long hair when I was younger. I also have about 11 tatoo's from my younger days. When people would see me they would think I was a hard core biker, or X-Con or something. I did have bikes before I got married, but just because you ride a bike and have tatoo's and long hair doesn't make you a bad person. I really am a nice, and peaceful, and likable guy , once you get to know me. If I do say so myself. Some people are so short sighted. Never judge a book by its cover.

Tony G

Yeah Tony i agree, it is such a shame. C'est la Vie, I like looking handsome, and personally I didn't think I did anymore. Plus I am lazy, and taking care of long hair can get a bit intensive, and I felt it was time for a change also. I follow your ideal, look like what you want to look like, and if people judge you to be one way or another before getting to know you they are not worth knowing anyway:). I learned very young not to care what people thought about how I looked:D.

One day I was at work, one of my supervisors told me that after I'd talked to her and walked off, some older guy came up saying they should make me cut my hair, and how he didn't know why they let me keep it that, guy was just being rude. So she told the guy that my hair was prettier than hers. *laughs*

I do get a fair number of compliments on it, but tends to be from the older women...where are all the ones my age!?

LOL NICE! I was eating at a restaurant, when ot of nowhere this older gentleman comes up to the table and says "I would just like to say, that you would be perfect to play as the next Zorro or Robin Hood or Don Juan (the Errol Flynn versions)". Needless to say I thanked him very much for the kind compliment, I almost flipped LOL!

Dude, you look great! The haircut was just what was needed... you're gonna have to chase the chicks off with a stick!

WARNING UNCOMFORTABLE STATEMENT AHEAD

Thanks Matt, I hope so i am damn lonely:).

Holy Cow!!

My wife wants me to have long hair, so I'm growing

it faster than it's falling out. He, He.

Sam, We hardly knew ye!

Meanwhile, back at the forge, customer wants an ulu to match the one her grandmother

had and an ivory handled fork. (for her daughter) Hand has healed up enough to get

back to work. Yeehaww! Physical therapist says take it easy for another 2-3 weeks,

but damn, its time to get back to work.

Had dinner tonight at a sushi restaurant, and the head chef needs a new knife. Asks

if I can make one for him. You betcha!

Hammer on!!!

Bill

I said the same thing Bill! Good luck with the commissions great score! Glad to hear you are up to snuff again.

Edited by Sam Salvati

Welcome to the short hair club. After the ease of caring for my hair/scalp this summer, I find it hard to go 2 weeks without a haircut now. So I bought myself a set of clippers. The only down side is, when cutting your own hair, it's hard to see the back of your head.

The haircut looks good.

I think he should too. Could be interesting.

Picture from Bowie's.

Wonder if there's a good one of me...

100_1579.jpg

That's me at the press.

CIMG2712.jpg

another with Stephan Fowler.

Edited by EdgarFigaro

=/

How did you come to be chained to that thing?

Edited to say: One of my freinds says you look like a modern-day Jesus

Edited by Nick Steele
=/

How did you come to be chained to that thing?

Edited to say: One of my freinds says you look like a modern-day Jesus

For halloween that year I dressed as Jesus and wandered around the student ghetto blessing people on the street. Most of 'em thought it was cool, a few were not happy with it, and I think I scared at least one drunk straight... :lol: Used to have a picture of that night, but somebody stole it from my office in grad school. :(

As for the cuffs, well, let's just say there was alcohol involved. :rolleyes: No police, however. With the friends who put me there, we didn't need any. :wacko: Oh, and upon further reflection, I was 20 in that pic, not 21. Poster boy for underage drinking, eh? :lol:

In the interest of maintaining the high moral tone around here, I make the following statement:

Kids, don't try this at home! I am a trained professional. Attempts to replicate this feat may result in serious injury, death, or at the very least a nasty hangover, not to mention potential for law enforcement involvement. ;)