Not a knife, but an addition to one

Sam Salvati

I know I know, I didn't make the knife, but I made the lanyard:D. Instead of going with the little skull bead or antler tip, I went with YES, a Lego man head. I loved Legos when I was a kid(and still do), and thought this would be an awesome idea dn it turned out it was:D. The knife is my Bradley Alias, great knife. I used black parachord with the core ripped out so it wouldn't look all bulbous.

My_bradley_lego_lanyard_1.JPG

My_bradley_lego_lanyard_2.JPG

Edited by Sam Salvati

Let not the swords of good and free men be reforged into plowshares, but may they rest in a place of honor; ready, well oiled and God willing unused. For if the price of peace becomes licking the boots of tyrants, then "To Arms!" I say, and may the fortunes of war smile upon patriots

Sam it looks like a small propane tank to me!

Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est. (a sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.) Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Sam I think you have just started a trend. If you don't mind I would like to put lego heads on my folders.

My life is like shaving with a razor sharp machete. It's a bit awkward and I feel a sting every now and then, but in the end I'm happy with the results.

Go aHEAD(haha!)! Just let em know where you got the idea;).

Let not the swords of good and free men be reforged into plowshares, but may they rest in a place of honor; ready, well oiled and God willing unused. For if the price of peace becomes licking the boots of tyrants, then "To Arms!" I say, and may the fortunes of war smile upon patriots

Of course!

My life is like shaving with a razor sharp machete. It's a bit awkward and I feel a sting every now and then, but in the end I'm happy with the results.

Hahah was just kidding;).

Edited by Sam Salvati

>_<

That's not necessary, is it?

I had a strange thought the other day.

If I were locked in a room with a copy of myself, i wouldn't like me very much.

Well I will not be using a lego man that has been through the digestive tract of any being.